Saturday, June 27, 2009

What Do You See?

I love looking at the clouds. Yesterday the light was so pretty and warm n the evening after the thunderstorms came through. We have had some great clouds the past few days. Every time I see pretty clouds I think of the musical "Snoopy" and the song about seeing things in the clouds. One of these days I'm going to take the time to lay on the grass and see what I can see.

Coming up are several posts - I think four. I'm trying to catch up! The wiser thing to do of course would have been to post one a day so they last longer - or at least post date them so they come up one a day. Oh well, if you don't want to read four posts from me all at once you can just log on every day and read one at a time.

1 comment:

LindaO said...

K.., I love this shot! I have cool rainbow pictures from the same storm I need to post.