
We went to visit our friends the Ontiveros' who were staying in a time-share condo in Park City this last week. I got to take Maddy for our first swim. This wasn't
her first swim - Katie took the kids to the pool a few times before we ended up with the weather of Seattle - but it was
our first swim together.

I was a little bit paranoid the whole time that I'd slip and we go under. I didn't think I'd drop her since I had a death grip on her. However, I worried in vain, no incidents to report.
Afterwards, we went for a swim in the jacuzzi in the condo. Had to get the chlorine out of our suits right? I am now spoiled and my tiny, non-jetted, single person tub just isn't nearly as cool.
5 comments:
Oh the first swim together! Cute. Did you get your hair cut?
I was also noticing the cute hair!! Love it! And it is so cute of you to be worried about dropping Maddy. I worried about that with Bailey, but not so much with Mackenzie. Poor 2nd child doesn't get worried about quite as much!
I wish I had a huge hot tub type bath tub! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
So fun.
I also love your haircut Melissa!
Yes, your haircut is way cute, and I'm thinkin' that's the hottest hairstyle of 2009. I thought I had a pretty good bob, but I can't figure out how to style it. Yours looks amazing! Do you use a flat iron or just blow dry? love it!
Post a Comment