Friday, June 19, 2009

Cousins


This is not the greatest picture in terms of quality - sometimes my blackberry takes great ones, and other times, they are grainy and washed out. But, it's a really cute picture of Maddy and her cousin Holly. Maddy has the blessing of growing up with pseudo big-sisters and brothers. All the kids take very good care of her especially Holly!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I think that is the first time that I've seen Maddy's hair not sticking up. So sweet!

Rachel said...

First off, she's getting so old and big! How does that happen? Secondly, she looks so much like Scott in this picture to me. Look at her eyes, and the way her mouth is pursed - and then look at Scott in the picture on the top right of your blog of you two on your honeymoon. Same eyes and mouth. See it? Anyone? Pretty darn cute little girl.

Kim R. said...

Maddy looks like a doll, so is beautifully perfect! I love this stage!