Sunday, March 20, 2011

potty training 2

feeling much better on day 4! Maddy last night turned to me with big eyes "hold it!" she said. I've been repeating that over and over as we run down the hall after she's started going in her underpants. I scooped her up, we ran to the bathroom and sure enough, she had to go and her pants were dry. I was ecstatic!
.
Today was a totally no accident day. I'll admit, I was much more on top of things but this morning she informed me again that she had to go - "hold it" and then during nursery, the teacher brought Maddy to me to use the bathroom. She had a diaper on but we got to the bathroom and used the toilet and the diaper stayed dry. I didn't change a single wet diaper or clean up any pee pee accidents today. She did go number 2 in her panties but we haven't worked too much on that one so I still consider it a success day.
.
I guess we'll keep trying - or should I say, I'll pass her off to Stacy and have her keep trying!

No comments: