Saturday, March 15, 2008
My babies
I had to do another entry for today because I took this cute picture this morning of my babies. I realize that I am 100% certified, dog person! I will say this, there has been no dressing of the dogs but there is a set of doggy stairs up to the bed (you probably noticed) and we like to let them sleep with us. I can't help it. When you have little guys this cute how can you bear to shut them out at night? As I write this, Jake (the terrier) is curled up in my lap with his chin resting on my arm and Toby is sitting beside me with his front paws on the arm of the chair. If you have dogs you'll understand this unconditional love that dogs are so good at sharing. I never would have thought it from me but boy, these puppies melt my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the dogs! They look so cute and innocent.., and more importantly.., quiet and relaxed! ;)
Post a Comment