Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Playlist

Thanks to Sammy and Linda! I found out how to post a playlist. The bad thing about that, well and about a blog in general, is that I am finding that it can take a lot of time. I am here at my parents house where I can freeload off their wireless internet. Toby is here with me and has been whining for a half hour because he wants to go home. I am going to be a terrible mother! I keep telling him "just a minute" and patting his head - like that is enough attention so he'll be quiet.

Anyhow, I just spend over an hour looking at songs and filling up the playlist. This blogging stuff is really fun but can be time consuming! There are so many other things that I could be doing this fine Saturday afternoon . . . taking down the Christmas lights on the eves of the house, laundry, helping Scott with the crown molding . . .

Well, now I've made myself feel guilty so I'd better go do something productive.

1 comment:

Katy said...

just think of blogging as family history and then it is productive