Friday, March 28, 2008

My Cubicle


Linda once said that when she thinks of me at work, she pictures me in an office. Unfortunately, it is not so. This is where I spend the majority of my life. I am lucky in that I have the corner cubicle so I have windows directly behind and to the side of me as well. There is a lot of natural light and it's nice and warm in the summer. The bad news is that in a few months we are being moved into the new building and then I will have an interior cube with an office directly behind me! No natural light at all. I think I might shrivel up and die. Or, I might be more productive because I won't be able to watch the Real Salt Lake soccer players on the practice field just out my window.
Anybody know how to get a song to play when a blog it entered? Linsee - you know how - teach me.


3 comments:

LindaO said...

K...., I lvoe the cubicle. And you thought blogging would be no fun at all. See! You just need to listen to me. Click on the music widget on the mine or Linsee's blog. You'll set up an account and then pick your music. It'll walk you through how to post it to your blog as well. PS.., i still picture you with walls around you desk!

Samantha said...

Hi Mel(issa)!! (In my mind I still think of you as Mel!) I love reading people's blogs! Especially people who aren't as good at keeping in touch!!!

Anyway, someone I know uses http://www.playlist.com/ to do the song playing on your blog. You can check it out!

The Christensens said...

I should post a disclaimer on my blog somewhere that says Jeff is soley (is that even a word?) responsible for the playlist. Hence, the songs. I'll admit, I am a fan of Michael Jackson, and it's sort of funny to hear your 4 year old walking around singing "billy jean is not my lover"