Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Renovation

Well, here are the pictures of the renovations. I tried several times during the week to take picutres with my phone but of course, the quality was terrible. So, today I cleaned my house, made my bed, and here are some pictures of how things look now. I debated showing the old along side the new but I suppose you can just scroll down to see the old pictures.


Here is the way the front of the house looks. We have a new front door, a new walkway, no plants, and the beginnings of four new pillars instead of the old iron ones.





The front room, with new paint, new updated rock, marble tiles and new curtains. I really l like the way this room is turning out. Oh, and a new floor that isn't quite finished yet.

This is the bedroom, and our new bed. I've never had a real bed before with a headboard and footboard, also, from the other direction looking into the hall and my favorite room, the closet - does having a walk-in closet and a bathroom make this a "master suite"?




Here is the computer room.


And lastly, the hall bathroom.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the new additions.. it is great to see the updates from where it was last time I was there. You guys are doing a great job!

I like the curtains in the front room around the funky window that turned out great! Problem solved!

Enjoy the new bed! ha ha