But Linda says everyone who is anyone has a blog and I'm a sucker for peer pressure. (does this thing have spell check? Am I going to have people commenting all the time about my misspellings?)
I'm trying to put on some pictures, I'm not sure if they are working . . . We'll see.
Ah, the happy couple 5 and a half years ago

Our family: Toby (poodle-papillion - almost 3) and Jake (yorkshire terrier - 9 mo.)

Our first visit to Hawaii, this is Maui
Me and my sisters at the youngest's (Rachel) wedding 
Scott and his siblings at the 2nd to youngest's (Jeff) wedding
3 comments:
I can't believe you gave in! I still haven't done it..."who would read mine," is my excuse. Anyhow, your first blog looks wonderful! Keep up the good work. :)
So proud of you Mel! Looks great! Kim- we would all read it! duh!
YEAH! I love it! Kim will give in as well.., just give her time.
Post a Comment