I missed memorializing her first bath but this is the 2nd bath for Miss Madelyn. The books suggest that you gather everything close at hand before you start so that you don't end up missing something in the middle of the process but can't leave baby to go get it.
As you can see, she is not a total fan of the bath. I gave Madelyn her third bath yesterday and warmed up the water a bit and she seemed to like that a bit better. Poor sad girl!
Drying off- do you just love the big belly and the "walk like an Egyptian" arms?
And, all done. I do so love that clean baby smell. The shampoo and lotion are just so yummy. I could breathe in this baby all day long!

2 comments:
Oh, I know!!! Love, love that baby-fresh-out-of-the-tub smell! Makes up for the poopy smells that also come from baby! And yes, your sweet little one isn't making that stinky of smells yet. Mine, on the other hand....
Kaden hated baths at first. Now he tolerates them but doesn't love them. I thought all babies loved the tub? Oh and I totally agree with Sarah, I love that clean baby smell...maybe it's because anything is better than spit-up smell.
Post a Comment