
My washer was broken for a week. This is the catching up I have to do! Of course, it has now been fixed for almost a week and this pile is currently not that much smaller. Sigh! So much laundry, so little time!

This washer is also broken. Unfortunately, it isn't a broken valve or a leaky hose that can be replaced, it's a lazy new mommy who doesn't want to tackle the mess. It's way to easy to just keep snuggling that sleeping baby rather than putting her down to clean!
3 comments:
perhaps if you have less cloths things would work better for you guys???
Such a cute girl! It is fun to dress them up too.
Ha Ha, that is what my laundry pile looks like all the time and my washer isn't even broken. It's called 4 kids, one husband and a lazy me. I don't mind doing the laundry, it's just the putting away that I hate...
Post a Comment