I know, I'm a blogging fiend these days right? I have to admit, I'm writing all these the same day and scheduling them out so you have something to read each day rather than overwhelming you all at once. That's allowed right? It's just that I've downloaded all these pictures and I'm in the groove . . .
A weekend or two ago Scott rented a bobcat so that we could put dirt in my front flowerbeds. Yes, on either side of the sidewalk up against the porch foundations we now have a raised (about a foot) flowerbed with sprinkler pipes and dirt! I may very well be planting plants there by the end of the month! I am very excited. Can't wait to show you a picture when it's done.
While we had the big
toy tool, Scott also dug up more of the dirt from the back lawn area so that it will be slopped away from the back of the house. Just before we bought the house the basement flooded because all the water comes down the property and filled the window wells. So, before putting sprinklers and grass in the back, we decided we'd better address that slope issue. We certainly don't want to have water damage in the basement after it is finally finished (someday).
So there you have it, the work continues (see maddy up there in the bob with dad?).
No comments:
Post a Comment