Poor Maddy. She woke up at 1:30 in the morning and had to go to the bathroom but, unable to find the doorknob in the dark she just sat right down in the middle of the floor and went. Then she cried for me to help. I felt bad for her because she had tried to get there but just didn't make it. The good thing for me was that there was no bed sheets to change and since she was sitting on a blanket, there was no spot cleaning of the floor either.
Then, this morning I went into her room and patted her bottom while talking with her to allow her to open her eyes and wake up slowly (my mommy used to do that with me - she knew I was a grumpy gus in the morning). Once she was awake enough to not fall back to sleep, I started pulling out clothes to wear. When I pulled her over to me to put on her clothes, she was wet!! She had just decided that she didn't need to tell me that she had to go and just peed in the bed. What?!
So, two accidents in less than 12 hours. One that I don't fault her for and the other one . . . well, let's just not talk about that one. I have some sheets and blankets to wash before bed tonight I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment