Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Today was dress-up day at work. I was Wendy. I suppose she is wearing a dress but I couldn't find one so I wore shorts and flip-flops and since Wendy basically lives in a circle . . . who really knows?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary said...

You always have the greatest costumes. Where to do you get your ideas? So cute! LOL

Samantha said...

Love, love love it!!! I love Wendy's. Too bad it has been months since I have eaten there, since we don't have any!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Love the circle! You thought of everything. :) You make me want to dress up for Halloween again. The last time I dressed up was in 1991 for a Snow College Halloween dance.

Katie said...

What a cute idea! Was everyone at work impressed?

Margaret said...

Hilarious - love it! Bonus points for the adorable freckles.