Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Recinding

OK, I recind Linda's Kreative blogger award. See her comment below. I just want her to know that I did put thought into who I should award this too. I gave it to her and Sammy for a reason and for her to just toss my gift away with the used paper and ribbons . . . fine, never mind!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I would LOVE to do newborn pictures of your cutie babe when he/she gets here! I have also done maternity pictures, if you would want to do that in a couple months. You can see the ones I've done on my photography website: www.heartprintphoto.com.

Anyway, thanks for always leaving such nice comments!

Katie said...

Lis, I don't blame Linda because I hate them too. I told Sarah not to give one to me when she was doing hers because I did not want to do it. I am not a huge fan of the getting to know you things either. I am probably the one who does them the least.
Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow. I am way excited to find out what you are having. Especially since your child will have a big impact on my family as well! Love you!

LindaO said...

k.., now.., I'm feelign bad..., not too bad.., but just a little. How's this..., if Mason didn't have croup and wasn't cryign ALL week wanting to be with his mother and sick, then perhaps I would have blogged this week and done the little blogger award. Are you excited for the joys of motherhood? Don't get em wrong.., I am grateful for the award.., i just really don't have any plce to put it.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of these tag things. I've done way too many of them recently. And honestly, if they really want it to be an actual award that actually means something then you really shouldn't have each person award it to 6 more people. (Which is part of the reason I only did 3.) And you are the only one of my 3 that has done it. :) (Which is okay with me.) So I kind of don't blame Linda for not wanting to do it. But all the same, I did think through my list pretty thoroughly and thought you deserved the honor...if an honor is really what it is. :) So thank you for doing it but no sweat if you were cursing my name when you saw I had awarded/tagged you.