
October 15th has come and gone. To celebrate the completion and mailing of our company tax returns, our tax department had an outing to Bon Losee Academy in Provo.
.
At this company, being a department with one male and 5 females, the spa day outweighed the golf day. In all my past jobs the boys have outnumbered the girls and their choice for a day off is always golf!
.
For $50 we had a facial, manicure, and pedicure. It was so relaxing. The facial was probably more relaxing than a back massage would have been because they weren't pushing and working sore muscles. Never had a facial before - I'm a fan.
Our boss opted out of the mani-pedi/facial treatment and had a back treatment instead. It was quite fun to hang around and just chit-chat with the girls about silly things like America's Next Top Model and baby names. Very fun day. It was sure hard to have to come back to work today though!
5 comments:
Ah, I love facials. Ryan gave me a spa day for Valentine's Day one year that included the works (facial, massage, mud wrap, and manicure/pedicure). I have to agree with you. I did enjoy the facial over the back massage.
k.., I'm so jealous! This sounded like SO much fun. When can we plan a date.
I thought I would check your blog today. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. Hope you are doing well.
Love you tons!
Ahhhh. That sounds heavenly.
Lucky. I have never done anything like that! Glad you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment