I'm in trouble with Linda because I haven't blogged in 9 days. Sorry, I know, I'm breaking my own request of once a week! I have a few posts in mind but I have to get the pictures off my BlackBerry and today I packed up my desk to move to the new building - included in some box somewhere is the cord that connects the BB to the computer. So, you have to wait.
I can report that I was in a golf tournament yesterday at work and played quite well for my standards. We didn't win but I was still pleased with my progress!
What else, I'm feeling really pregnant. I have started showing so random people at work keep looking at me and saying "oh, you're pregnant". At least I look pregnant so people are comfortable assuming that I am - most times you wouldn't make a comment until you are sure, so that must mean I'm looking prego and not just fatter. I feel quite good - the nausea has left and now I just am left to deal with the pain in my lower back/hips/legs from the baby pressing on my spinal cord. Most days it's not too bad but some days, usually after being on my feet a lot, I feel like I'm 80 years old and can barely walk.
We have an ultrasound on the 22nd and I would like to find out whether we are having a boy to be a friend to new cousins Jackson and Kaden, or whether we are having a girl like grandpa wants. We'll see!!! I'm counting the days.
Well, that's all. This seems more like an email than a traditional blog but it will have to do for now. Adios.
4 comments:
You must send me a picture of your showing belly. I can't even begin to picture you with a prego tummy. You'll always be skinny Melissa to me!
Not too be picky..., but i do enjoy a good picture to go along with a post. I do appreciate your attempts though!
I love ultrasound time and I hope you can find out if you're having a boy or girl! It seems like everyone is having boys right now--Katie, Mary, Jim and Emilie, and I am having a boy too. :) That extends into cousins, of course, but funny thing is 2 years ago we all had girls too. Time to break the trend in the Dalton family?
Yeah! Something new from Melissa to read!!!
Post a Comment