Monday, October 13, 2008

JC

(caveat: My apologies if stall talk isn't appropriate but I do have a point, random though it may be)

Does everyone who frequents a restroom continually visit their "favorite stall"? Since I've become pregnant, it has become the first stall that I reach in the row. This is a picture of the floor when I look down. Everytime I see it I think of an upside down "Jc:"

I know it's a stretch, but it makes me think of Jesus Christ. And weird though it may be, I like that several times a day, my mind is brought to my Savior even if it is in such an unexpected way.

We moved office buildings over the weekend and I have found myself today, in this new restroom, missing the Jc: on the floor as a little reminder of who I should think of more often in my dayk. I hope that even though I don't see it anymore, I will still remember that I used to and maybe my mind will turn to him a few more times in the day than it would have otherwise.

2 comments:

LindaO said...

I appreciate teh picture. Thanks.

Samantha said...

I love that! It sounds like something I would do. And I always have a favorite stall when frequenting a bathroom regularly.